Home > release > Panda Cloud Antivirus 1.1.2

Panda Cloud Antivirus 1.1.2

July 19th, 2010

We just published version 1.1.2 of Panda Cloud Antivirus. You can get it from http://www.cloudantivirus.com.

This minor release includes some basic fixes:

* Fix for error 1603 during install or upgrade from previous versions.
* Fix for behaviour blocker FPs of WMP, VLC, OpenOffice, fubar2000, etc.
* Corrections of certain string translations (italian, japanese, etc.).
* Search reset fix during installation.
* Fix for problems with outdated Silverlight installations.
* Updated traybar notifications to show that they come from PCAV.

Users of the Free Edition can upgrade to this new version by simply downloading the new installer and executing it. The installer will uninstall the previous version and install the new one after a reboot.

Users of the Pro Edition do not need to upgrade to this new version as their installation will be upgraded automatically and transparently as needed.

1. Michael L Black
    August 24th, 2010 at 23:41 | #1

Why do I continue to get pop-ups asking me to buy Panda Pro when I’ve already bought it? Quite annoying!

2. August 25th, 2010 at 00:15 | #2

@Michael L Black Probably because you have not yet entered the License Key into the product to convert it to Pro. Open Panda Cloud Antivirus and at the bottom of the interface you should see a text saying “Upgrade to Pro” or something like that. Click there and then enter your Pro code.

3. jack
    August 27th, 2010 at 05:13 | #3

I went to About Panda Cloud Antivirus and it says the version is 01.01.02.0000 is that the same as 1.1.2?

4. Nancy
    August 28th, 2010 at 16:09 | #4

I have the ad for upgrade on Panda on my desktop. I cannot get the free upgrade and the ad won’t go away. HELP

5. Paul
    August 29th, 2010 at 02:28 | #5

Panda wont open? I had installed version from C-net and i belived it to be older so uninstalled then reboot and download this 1.1.2 version and installed and reboot and it says its not opertaing correctly? ive restarted and still same?

6. buddee
    August 31st, 2010 at 09:17 | #6

@jack yes you have the latest version

@nancy PCA is free to use, the add you are having is “Upgrade to Pro” which comes only a week. its your choice either you upgrade to pro or use the free version.

7. KDLA
    September 1st, 2010 at 22:33 | #7

the best panda k.o. !!!!!!!!!

8. September 6th, 2010 at 14:21 | #8

nice for panda security…
    where always update…

9. Anon Y. Mouse
    September 16th, 2010 at 09:14 | #9

I really think that Behavioral Analysis should be included in the free version, and not just in the pro version of CAV!

10. buddee
    September 16th, 2010 at 15:18 | #10

your suggestion is nice , but there should be some difference between free and pro version.

11. September 19th, 2010 at 14:03 | #11

I purchased panda antivirus but unable to install it. I don’t know for what reason.

12. buddee
    September 21st, 2010 at 07:41 | #12

@antivirus plz come to support forums and post your issue

13. Räber Daniel
    September 21st, 2010 at 20:29 | #13

Guten Abend

Ich habe ein Unerwarteten Fehler beim Cloud Panda Antivirus

Fehlercode 11. Ich habe versucht das Programm nochmals neu zu installieren. Es geht nicht. Ich kann es weder entfernen, noch deinstallieren noch neu installieren.

Bitte um Hilfe.

14. Evgeny
    September 22nd, 2010 at 14:58 | #14

Is Rule 5007 Fixed ?

15. buddee
    September 23rd, 2010 at 07:04 | #15

@evgeny , yes this has been fixed with current build

16. September 27th, 2010 at 01:21 | #16

i like to get panda cloud antivirus please help me is free

17. buddee
    September 29th, 2010 at 06:48 | #17

Yes panda Cloud AV is free for home use, you can downoad it from http://www.cloudantivirus.com

18. bammbr
    September 29th, 2010 at 15:41 | #18

@buddee
    I found a grammatical error in the Russian translation of Panda Cloud Antivirus 1.1.2. Where should I report this to?

19. Alex Molina
    September 29th, 2010 at 21:14 | #19

Is it true that with the latest version Panda Cloud Free Edition upgrades transparently? If it is, that’s awesome!

20. one
    October 1st, 2010 at 02:40 | #20

Antivir found one MPOECFQY troyan in Temporary Internet Files.
    What is this about?

21. buddee
    October 1st, 2010 at 07:04 | #21

@bammer, brammatical errors and bugs will be fixed in upcoming version 1.3, which will be release soon and yes there will be some new cool features too in 1.3

@Alex yes all the security updates are applied transparently to PCA and new version 1.3 will be pushed to Pro and Free.

@one If PCA has found a trojan on your Temp Internet files, it will be deleted automatically.

22. October 1st, 2010 at 11:30 | #22

Yeah, I already downloaded it. Good to know it’s free although at first I was kinda encountered some problem downloading it but not sure if it is because of my internet or not but well it run okay to mine.

23. buddee
    October 6th, 2010 at 06:07 | #23

@pchealthadv good to know that your PCA is downloaded and isntalled.

24. b sravankumar
    October 11th, 2010 at 08:49 | #24

buddee October 6th, 2010 at 06:07 | #23 Reply | Quote

25. October 12th, 2010 at 21:05 | #25

thank you guys for this beatiful AV I wish to support you in any way but I don’t now how

26. buddee
    October 13th, 2010 at 07:32 | #26

@hoz you can provide support at forums, for any informaion or help you can contact me or any mod there.

27. crispian
    October 13th, 2010 at 08:15 | #27

why does panda cloud hate pc game trainers? I play a lot of games and I cheat a lot through trainers and panda keeps labeling them as trojan, quite recently panda stopped prompting me for action and just downright delete them from my hard disk, why is that?

28. October 13th, 2010 at 12:44 | #28

Hi there,

When i download Panda cloud from http://www.cloudantivirus.com/en/ and the file download completely (about 32 meg) the install runs and i get a error

CRC failed in c:\program files\Panda Security\Panda Cloud Antivirus\Tools\Panda SecurityTB.exe
    The file “???” header is corrupt

Is there a different install as i have downloaded it twice on 1 PC and once on a different pc and get the same error.

Thanks.

29. October 13th, 2010 at 14:23 | #29

Hi,

I downloaded and installed this one

and it worked fine.

30. buddee
    October 14th, 2010 at 08:43 | #30

@crispian

to avoide trainers to be delete or detected create a folder on your harddrive place all the trainers in the folder and exclude that folder.

Note: be sure that the trainers don’t have any malware embeded.

31. Kenny55
    October 15th, 2010 at 18:39 | #31

Does Panda cloud scan downloaded files as they are downloading?

32. buddee
    October 16th, 2010 at 19:36 | #32

@Kenny55
    yes as soon as file is downloaded the file will be scanned, but it doesn’t have HTTP Scanner.

Comment pages