Panda Cloud Antivirus 1.5
We are happy to announce the availability of Panda Cloud Antivirus version 1.5. If you are reading this after seeing a “Panda Cloud Antivirus has upgraded automatically!” message on your Desktop traybar, then you already have this latest version installed and running. If you don’t have version 1.5 installed yet don’t worry. As we are releasing the automatic and transparent upgrade little by little in a few days your copy of Panda Cloud Antivirus will upgrade itself automatically.
This keyword of this release is improved performance. In addition new features suggested by the user community have been added as well.
- Scanning speeds have been improved dramatically.
- CPU consumption has been reduced thanks to improvements in the BackgroundScan.
- New graphical installer.
- Ability to close the banner.
- New advanced configuration options for exclusions of files by extension, Potentially Unwanted Programs and more.
- Activity monitor shows scanned files and last virus detected.
- Report now includes entries for Collective Intelligence cache synchronizations.
In addition there are a lot of bug fixes, most notably:
- Fixed error when trying to open Panda Cloud Antivirus right after install.
- Fixed problems registering with Windows Security Center.
- Fixed access violation in PSUNSuspects.dll when opening console.
- Fixed protected Lost&Found directory privileges which prevented restoration of files.
- Fixed Error Code 11 when trying to undo an exclusion for a file which has been deleted from the drive.
- Fixed Error Code 11 when trying to insert into the Recycle Bin a file which was also excluded from the scan.
- Fixed error which prevented opening the GUI and showing the traybar icon.
Don’t forget to help us grow the community of Panda Cloud Antivirus users. The more we are, the better protection it provides. Now there’s a “I like CloudAV” button on the main window to easily protect your community of friends and family.