At the same time we released Panda Cloud Antivirus Beta3 we also published a new website with two interesting new services; a Collective Intelligence Activity Monitor and user-driven Technical Support Forum.
I really encourage all of you to start using the Support Forums as we have our entire Cloud Antivirus project teams from support, QA and development participating and looking forward to interact with you guys.
Don’t be shy and visit our new support forum, drop us a note or let us know if you’re having any problems. Even if you simply want to say hello or drop suggestions for future versions, we’ll be happy to hear about it.
Panda Cloud Antivirus Beta3 is finally available for download. Please visit Panda Cloud Antivirusâ€™s new website at http://www.cloudantivirus.com to download this latest version.
Some of the most important and notable changes over the previous version are the following:
- New improved interface.
- New website design and services.
- New Collective Intelligence Real-time Activity Monitor.
- New Technical Support Forums.
- Fixed slowness of PC after install.
- Fixed most cases of scan stuck at X% and errors during scan.
- Fixed â€œProblems with Internet connectivityâ€ popup message.
- Fixed BackgroundScan by deactivating many unnecessary operations.
- Improved performance based on cache optimization (much less CPU utilization).
- Improved performance based on memory management (less memory consumption).
- Improved management of Recycle Bin and restoration of disinfected objects.
- Improved quick scan option.
Panda Cloud Antivirus Beta3 introduces a new website at http://www.cloudantivirus.com where people are able to create accounts and use those credentials to login to their Panda Cloud Antivirus product instead of using license keys which need to be renewed every year. This allows users to access the online Support Forums and other Panda Cloud Antivirus services which we’re still building.